Accreditations and Memberships
Forest Heights Lodge proudly holds a range of accreditations, affiliations and memberships that illustrate our commitment to high standards and our focus on excellence.
Forest Heights Lodge is:
- Accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) continuously since 1974
- Licensed by the Colorado Department of Human Services (CDHS)
- Approved by the Colorado Department of Education (CDE)
- Certified as a Non-Public School thru: California, Illinois, New Jersey, Maryland, Virginia and Washington
Forest Heights Lodge is a member of:
- Association of Residential Centers (ACRC)
- The National Association of Therapeutic Schools and Programs (NATSAP)
Forest Heights Lodge Professional Affiliations:
We are certified with Student Exchange and Visitor Information System (SEVIS) and authorized under Federal Law to enroll non-immigrant alien students. Services are provided without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sexual preference or residence.