Resources for Parents
- Campus Life
- Memories (by Matthew's Mom)
- It's OK to Cry (by Matthew's Dad)
- Hard to Believe (by Jake's Parents)
- Goodbye Note from a Recent Graduate (5/14)
- Admission Requirements and Admission Procedures
- Things to Remember as your Child Transitions back Home
- A poem read by Neil’s parents at his going away party in 2011
“Just thank you for being there for us. We feel like our son has a chance of living a happy, productive life now, which we really weren’t feeling a few months ago.”
“Jim & Jody made it much easier for us than we had expected. The hour spent prior to our goodbye was so helpful. I left Forest Heights Lodge knowing that our kid was in loving, nurturing, caring hands and didn't have a moment of worry that I was making the wrong decision."
“It feels homey. It doesn't feel like a residential facility but rather like a big, cozy cabin that is run by people who truly seem to care.”
"Frank is a solid, caring, real person with great moral values which i attribute to the lodge experience."
"The lodge was wonderful-they saved Abraham's life and have been so supportive since he left."